Introduction of Predispersed masterbatch granulator/making machine/extruder machine
Pre-dispersing of rubber additives, also called rubber additive masterbatch. The pre-dispersed rubber additives is a certain concentration of uniformpredispersion (extrusion granulation), which is obtained by polymer (generally EPDM, SBR, NBR, EVA) as the carrier, adding rubber additives and softeners, the traditional rubber additives are pre dispersed into the polymer through special process. The pre-dispersed rubber additives are the upgrading of the traditional rubber additives, which have the advantages of no dust, easy dispersion, suitable for automatic weighing, automatic continuous low temperature mixing, improve the mixing efficiency, and keep good storage stability, etc. It has been paid more and more attention in the industry, and has been widely used in rubber products.
What are the advantages of pre-dispersed masterbatch of rubber additives? 1. Environmental protection. Avoid dust pollution in the workshop and protect workers' health. 2. Dispersibility is good and uniform. 3. Good compatibility with rubber compound, which can save mixing time. 4. Easy to weigh, suitable for automated continuous sputum, easy to transport and storage. 5. No loss during processing, so the quality between batches is stable.
Pre-dispersed masterbatch application areas: Mainly used in tires, shoe materials, rubber products, wire and cable and other fields.
Predispersed masterbatch granulator/making machine/extruder machinehas many different types of machine, all just accrding to our customer's need.
Kneader Motor Power(kw)
The main components of Predispersed masterbatch granulator/making machine/extruder machine
1) Machine head and die: The machine head is composed of alloy steel inner sleeve and carbon steel jacket. The function of the machine head is to convert the rotary material melt into parallel linear motion, and evenly and smoothly leading into the die and give the material the necessary molding pressure.
2) Transmission system: The function of the transmission system is to drive the screw, and supply the torque and speed required by thescrew during the extrusion process. It is usually composed of a motor, a reducer and a bearing.
GSmach is a professional plastic,rubber and chemicals machinery researcher,designer and manufacturer with CE&ISO9001 certificates, Orientated by the world market, we insist on strengthening our talents, innovating, refining our quality and improving the management, aiming to supply our customer the best products and make the GS-mach a worldwide top machinery manufacturer and supplier.
Our business is consisted of three parts: GS-mach Extrusion, GS-mach Recycle and GS-mach Rubber Tech.
1)GSmach Extrusion: specializing in the researching and manufacturing the machinery for plastic extruding, granulating,pelletizing and extrusion molding.
2)GSmach Recycle: specializing in the researching and manufacturing the machinery for waste plastic,rubber and chemicals recycling.
3)GS-mach Rubber Tech: specializing in the rubber machinery researching and manufacturing.
1. introduce products and application details
2. recommend suitable solutions
3. provide with reference information
1. provide with layout and engineering conditions
2. inform the processing conditions
3. offer other documents
1. provide with installation and training
2. offer spare parts
3. provide with necessary technical support
Packaging & Shipping
Predispersed masterbatch granulator/making machine/extruder machinewill be packed in wooden cases.