Stone paper production line notebook paper making machinery
1 - 1
To be negotiated
Stone paper production line notebook wall paper machinery
The stone paper is a waterproof paper, nonflammability, a new type of green biodegradable material. In line with the current trend of low carbon, environmental protection, energy saving, emission reduction and sustainable development.
The main raw materials are calcium carbonate powder and macromolecule material. After granulation, casting and coating, white environmental paper is produced. Then use these paper to make paper cups, notebook, wall paper etc.
E P M material is made of 70% inorganic mineral powder completely dissolved in a small amount of non-toxic resin, using macromolecule materials and various inorganic substances as auxiliary materials, using the principle of macromolecule interfacial chemistry and the characteristics of filling modification, after special process treatment, masterbatch is made, and then it is blown or cast to produce a kind of masterbatch. Recyclable and new materials with modern technical characteristics.
Compared with the traditional process, its production process does not need water, does not consume forest resources, does not produce waste gas, waste residue, and the product can be degraded, which is a pollution-free green environmental protection project. It can be used to replace cultural paper, industrial paper, packaging paper and other aspects. It has the advantages of tear resistance, folding resistance, oil resistance, waterproof, mildew resistance, destructive strength, chemical non-toxicity, direct contact with food, etc.
Thin E. P. M. is suitable for lithography, gravure, relief, screen printing and rotary printing. Among them, the uncoated surface of single-side coated Thin E.P.M. is attached to the woven or non-woven fabric as packaging bags, and the coated surface can be used for fine printing to improve the value of packaging bags; the double-side coated Thin E.P.M. can be printed on both sides, and used for calendar, calendar, traffic map, notebook, brochure, stationery books, trademarks, etc. Posters, hanging tags, various handbags, wrapping paper, wallpaper, large advertising, etc.
1. Granulation process: The raw materials calcium carbonate powder, polyethylene (HDPE/LDPE), polypropylene (PP) and auxiliaries are mixed in a certain proportion and then processed by high pressure mixing, extrusion, hot cutting, cooling and air separation to produce E P M raw material granules with uniform appearance.
2. Casting process: Thin E P M semi-finished film material can be produced by heating E P M raw material granules to melting state, extruding them in sheet shape from "T" die head, and winding them after a series of unidirectional stretching, cooling, setting, thickness measurement and surface treatment. The thickness of the material produced by this process is 60μm-120μm.
All the waterways, lines and gas paths of the machine are all isolated and sealed, ensuring the maintenance of the whole machine is convenient and beautiful.
1. We GS-mach provide Workshop Planning Layout.
2. We GS-mach provide Equipment Installation Drawings, Overall planning of water, electric and air.
3. We GS-mach provide Person Training in customer's plant.
4. We GS-mach provide 1 Year guarantee after install the machine well.